- Model: Bi500Di
- Configuration: 1 x 500Watts | Class D Amplifier
- Power Rating: Power 500 Watts RMS @ 4Ω | 275 Watts RMS @ 8Ω
- INPUTS: Active Instrument | Passive Instrument | FX Return
- OUT: Headphone Jack | FX Send | Direct Out Pre-EQ | Direct Out Post-EQ | 2 x Speaker Out
- Finish: Powder Coated Steel
- Finish Color: Black
- Controls: Gain | Limiter | Master | Mute
- Tone Controls: Bass | Mid | Mid Frequency Selector | Treble
- Weight: 5Lb | 2.3Kg
Putting out 400 REAL watts at 4Ω, the Bi 400 smokes the competition when it comes to palpable tone, power and headroom. The smaller, lighter version of the Bi 1000 shares every component with its bigger brother, except for a different Class D module, so the sound is the same, but with a different power output.
Ideal for "in-town" gigs, the studio or rehearsals, the Bi 400 puts out serious SLP and can be pushed to surprising output levels without losing the tone or breaking up or clipping.
As with the Bi 1000, the Bi 400 has our state of the art pre-amp, which was designed from the ground up to deliver the type of clarity, response time and tone that you've never heard before. It lets you hear the bass the way it was meant to be heard, by enhancing the characteristics the luthier intended the instrument to have.
Hand built in California, featuring genuine Neutrik connectors and aerospace-grade chassis materials, the Bi 400 is high-end enough to be precious with, but tough enough to take the beating of decades of gigs and rehearsals.
400 Watts RMS @ 4Ω
250 Watts RMS @ 8Ω