- Model: Bi 1000 Di
- Configuration: 1 x 1000 Watts | Class D Amplifier
- Power Rating: Power 1000 Watts RMS @ 4Ω | 600 Watts RMS @ 8Ω
- INPUTS: Active Instrument | Passive Instrument | FX Return
- OUT: Headphone Jack | FX Send | Direct Out Pre-EQ | Direct Out Post-EQ | 2 x Speaker Out
- Connectors: 2 x NL4 Speakon™ | 1 x Powercon™ | 6 x Neutrik 1/4" | 2 x Balanced XLR
- Finish Options: Powder Coated Steel
- Finish Color: Black
- Controls: Gain | Limiter | Master | Mute
- Tone Controls: Bass | Mid | Mid Frequency Selector Selector | Treble
- Weight: 10Lb | 4.5 Kg
The long-awaited updated to our 1000 watt bass amplifier, the Bi1000Di is our next-generation solid-state preamp with a true 1000 watt module, delivering unparalleled tone, sound clarity and response. And as all other Form Factor products, it's made in USA.
With 1000 REAL watts under the hood at 4Ω, the Bi1000Di delivers tone and power that’s an order of magnitude above anything else. This compact, lightweight bass amp delivers a strong, palpable tone, with a transparent pre-amp that lets the instrument be heard, without any added coloration.
As with the new Bi500Di, the Bi1000Di has our state of the art pre-amp, which was designed from the ground up to deliver clarity, response time and incredible tone with complete control over the sound. But now the unit features a Direct Out, Pre and Post EQ (XLR) on the back as well as a headphone jack (1/4") on the front (with the volume controlled by the the Gain pot)
Other updates include more clarity in the pre-amp, improved tone profile as well as various improvements in build and performance, ensuring the unit will deliver the sound you want for decades to come.
The Bi1000Di, as the previous model, allows you hear the instrument the way it was meant to be heard, by magnifying the characteristics the luthier intended the instrument to have.
Hand built in California, featuring genuine Neutrik and Amphenol connectors and aerospace-grade chassis materials, the Bi1000Di is high-end enough to be precious with, but tough enough to withstand the wear and tear of years of shows and rehearsals.
1000 Watts RMS @ 4Ω
600 Watts RMS @ 8Ω