- Model: Bi 1000
- Configuration: 1 x 1000 Watts | Class D Amplifier
- Power Rating: Power 1000 Watts RMS @ 4Ω | 600 Watts RMS @ 8Ω
- IN/OUT: Active| Passive | Tuner | Send | Return | Amp Direct | Direct Out | Speaker Out
- Connectors: 2 x NL4 Speakon™ | 1 x Powercon™ | 6 x Neutrik 1/4" | 1 x Balanced XLR
- Finish Options: Powder Coated Steel
- Finish Color: Black
- Controls: Gain | Limiter | Master | Mute
- Tone Controls: Bass | Mid | Mid Frequency Selector Selector | Treble
- Weight: 10Lb | 4.5 Kg
With 1000 REAL watts under the hood at 4Ω, the Bi 1000 delivers a tone and power that's an order of magnitude above anything else. This compact, lightweight bass amp delivers a strong, palpable tone, with a transparent pre-amp that lets the instrument be heard, without any added coloration.
As with the Bi 400, the Bi 1000 has our state of the art pre-amp, which was designed from the ground up to deliver the type of clarity, response time and tone that you've never heard before. It lets you hear the bass the way it was meant to be heard, by magnifying the characteristics the luthier intended the instrument to have.
Hand built in California, featuring genuine Neutrik connectors and aerospace-grade chassis materials, the Bi 1000 is high-end enough to be precious with, but tough enough to take the beating of decades of shows and rehearsals.
1000 Watts RMS @ 4Ω
600 Watts RMS @ 8Ω